Sign in to follow this  
Guest nihongo

PSS 777 and PMDG 737 conflict?

Guest nihongo

I have both PMDG 737 and PSS 777. Now I got the PSS 777 working on a new FS9 install, will the PMDG work for me? Or should I keep another install in another directory for the PMDG? I got a system hang after installing the PSS 777 when I tried to 'select aircraft'. There must be a conflict somewhere. Anyhow some advice will be good please.Thanks

Guest Phoenix5

I own about every payware aircraft there is available, and I have no conflicts what so ever.As to you getting a system hang after installing the PSS B777, what is the error message that pops up? Are you loading the default flight first before selecting the PSS B777?

Guest nihongo

>I own about every payware aircraft there is available, and I>have no conflicts what so ever.>>As to you getting a system hang after installing the PSS B777,>what is the error message that pops up? Are you loading the>default flight first before selecting the PSS B777?I did install addon scenery, but I don't know how it corrupted my files where I need to see the graphics of the 'select aircraft' menu which hangs the system on the old install. I selected 'create flight' and never launch the default flight. I see a grey cessna sometimes, but it hangs when i select 'select aircraft'.It is working on the new install now anyway. The PSS 777 is a treat, so detailed. Worth every dollar.The error I get now is aircraft initialization failure (on the PMDG). I'll try one more thing. There is a file called PMDG 0612 which I'll install. I don't really know if its an update or an navaid thing.Thanks for your help. I'll let you know you know soon if this solves the problems. (When I get some more cash I am going to buy the 757! You guys at PSS have really done well!!!)

I know there is a problem with installing both the PMDG 737 and 747.I only own the PMDG 747 and PSS 777. If you check on the PMDG forum, there is some instruction about the sequence of installing the 737NG and the 747. I'm not sure if there might be some conflict with the PSS products. I have not had any problems, but I know if you are selecting different flights with many payware products, they do insist that you select the default flight first. 0612 sounds like a navaid file. Hope this helps.Ron

Ron Service

Guest master_warning

I got the same problem. I CAN use my PMDG 747 but I CAN'T use the PMDG 737 panel, it won't load. It will crash FS2004 while it loads.

Hi,I have the PMDG 737NG and the 747 as well as PSS T7 and PSS 757.I have NO problems at all!!How to install??1) PMDG 737NG2) PMDG 737NG -800/-9003) PMDG 747 and 747F including updates4) PSS T75) PSS 757At least that's how I did it and all is working fine. I'm convinced it is a PMDG issue.PeteEHAM

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.