Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfaison

Engine parameters

Guest sfaison

Hello all.I started a flight in the 757 (DAL1438 - ATL-BZN), and during engine start, I noticed that there was an N3 gauge. What my question is, is since Delta operates PW engines, why is an N3 gauge showing up on my Lower EICAS, like the RR variant does? It was showing correctly as a PW engine (no N3 gauge) before a recent re-install of the PSS 757. After I took off, I checked the aircraft.cfg to see if there was a mistake in the engine entry, and there wasn't. Any ideas?Will probably do another uninstall, reinstall after this flight.Thanks,Stephen FaisonAssistant Chief Pilot, B757www.deltava.org

Guest Phoenix5

Stephen,I have not encountered this before.If it continues I would suggest that you try a uninstall/reinstall.

Guest sfaison

A fresh uninstall/reinstall did the trick. Just don't know why it happened in the first place...Thanks,Stephen FaisonAssistant Chief Pilot, B757www.deltava.org

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.