Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnWarren

Please help - serious problem with757 FMC Arrivals!

Guest JohnWarren

So here I am in the 757-200 flying from LEAL to EGBB. With 500nm to go, I check the weather at Birmingham - winds are 290/3 - just right for an approach to 33. So I go to the DEP/ARR page to insert my RWY and STAR, and there's nothing listed under EGBB - zero, zip, zilch! Alicante was fine - RWY 10, SOPE1G dep - but Birmingham has nothing!I've checked the navdata files using notepad and all the rwys/apprs seem to be present and correct - I'm using AIRAC cycle 0702 - what's going on?Please help! I'm now only 300nm out! Thanks!

Hi John, I am too late to help with your arrival on this occasion, but I did check out my navdata this morning and in latest update I have all the arrivals are present (see attached picture). I get my airacs from www.navigraph.com although not a free service it is great value for money and is a superb enhancement for my aircraft.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/168345.gifTake care Steve Masson

Guest dt1951

You can go to www.navdata.at/php/sidstar/sidstar.php and find SIDs/STARs in the download selection. I just checked and EGBB is there. There should be instructions within the download files as to how to install them. They are user built SIDs and STARs, so not all airports may not be in the list. However, Birmingham is there...

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.