Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

B757: this looks ugly!

Guest Phoenix5

Beauty (and the lack off) is in the eye of the beholder.Your opinion has been noted, but I am sorry there will be no changes made to the lighting effects or coloring.regards,

hi Steven!you are absolutly right: beauty is the eyepoint of the beholder!but --- when anyone says this looks nice he must be blind!i changed my opinion to PSS with the B757 also by the many troubles up to V1.2 . no one can force me to buy anything from PSS in the future, you are absolutly right ...

Patricia-Jeannette,I have only TWO WORDS for you - GROW UP!John

Guest Knikolaes

PatriciaMy, only observations on this window . . . . It's useful . . . it allows me to set up the aircraft easily and efficiently . . . it allows me to connect/disconnect ground power and air . . . it allows me to easily load fuel . . . I dont have to stare at it the whole flight.If your entire opinion of the aircraft is the color of a borderframe of a window which you should spend a total of maybe 30 seconds of a 6 hour flight loking at . . . you have issues LOL.

Guest NormanB

It is also possible that the original poster doesnt realise that this is the exact same format used for the display in the FMC on the real aircraft.

sorry, but hasn't no one seen this?752uglywi2.jpglooks like only copied from the B777 ...* the color of border-frame: ugly!* the green 'OK' looks also ugly, and not OK!please change it in V1.3 (the panel looks so good and than this fault!).many thanks!

Guest Phoenix5

Guys,I have had to remove one post because it was just plain rude, I have not had to lock a post for a long time, but I am locking this one before it gets out of hand.Please remember that this is a support forum, and whilst I respect your right to state your opinions, (good and bad), please help me keep the atmosphere in here friendly.Thank you