Sign in to follow this  
Guest christa

PSS777- Trimming problem

Guest christa

Hi,After long time used the T7 suddenly when I launch itthe trim setting by default is all the way down resultingto takeoff impossible.Suspect Fsuipc settings however I need more experiencedopinion to solve this problem.Same problem happens occasionally also to the A320/330Thanks for assistanceTakis Roussos/Greece

Takis,Is it the actual trim setting in the cockpit or are you also seeing the tailplane fully deflected in external view?John Rooum

Guest christa

John,Thanks for reply,It is the actual trim setting seeing in the pedestal,I didn't check visually the external view.But the actual effect is that the plane don't get offwhen pullup fully the yoke.Takis Roussos

Takis,Can you manually control the trim - even if it has run away on start, can you then set the correct TO trim and take off normally?John

Guest christa

Negative,I try manually but it goes back to its original positionall the way down.Takis

Guest christa

If of any help I use the Fsuipc version 3.734Takis

Takis,Firstly, to elimimate FSUIPC, I suggest you rename your FSUIPC.ini file to say FSUIPC.bak and then run FS9. FSUIPC will generate a new default ini file - try the 777 without making any changes to FSUIPC.John

Guest christa

Thanks John,Will try it tonight when back home and revert tomorrow.Takis

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.