Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick Bartolotta

Cargo weights

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Greetings,I am wondering about the cargo weights from the Load Manager for the PSS 757. What was the source for the information used in the load manager? The max I can set in the 757-200 for the fwd & aft cargo compartments are 8000 lbs. Yet, the max for the 757-300 is also only 8000 lbs for the fwd & aft cargo compartments. So an aircraft that is 23 ft longer has the same max cargo weight?

Guest Phoenix5

I will follow up on this for you Nick.

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Thanks a ton, Steven! :D I really appreciate it!

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Any updates?

Guest Phoenix5

Sorry Nick,I must admit that after being distracted by several issues that cropped up, pushing your request down the list of must do items, I simply forgot about it.I apologise and I will sort this and have a response for you with in 24 hours.

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Understandable, and don't worry to rush it, it's not a major issue. Thanks!

Guest Phoenix5

Hi Nick,There is a discrepancy, I will endeavour to have the fix included in v1.3

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Hi Stephen!Thanks so much for checking into it, and for offering to fix it in the next version. I really do appreciate the help!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.