Sign in to follow this  
Guest chriscp

757 load editor

Guest chriscp

Steven said on FEB 12 2007, allmost two months ago: Hello,We are aware of the issues facing some of our customers when running the B757 load editor. At this time we think it is an issue related to non English versions of windows XP.We are looking at possible solutions at this time.StevenPSS Support*******EDIT BY MOD - STEVEN**********Support questions and constructive criticism I will stand here and take all day long, but plain rudeness and arrogance has no place here.The new load editors are in the final stages of testing, and since it involved using a different software to eliminate the .net error it has taken longer than anticipated. I am sure you would prefer us to take a bit longer so this release operates for the percentage that had issues with the current version, rather than see these users miss out again.

Guest chriscp

Hello Steven,"I am sure you would prefer us to take a bit longer so this release operates for the percentage that had issues with the current version, rather than see these users miss out again"I totally agree with that.But there were no arrogant words in my post.Sorry if you thought so.If you look to "my files", you will see i am a good customer of yours.You can say i was provocating, OK.Actually, we had no news about the load editor for a long time.By now the good new comes to us and i trust you.Regards,Christian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.