Sign in to follow this  
philbrown

757 FDE Patch

How is it going? It was due within days a couple of weeks ago, but then the POSKY problem appeared. I'm assuming this has something to do with the delay? Yes? No?

Guest Phoenix5

Hi Phil,The FDE was been tweaked, this aircraft cfg fix has been uploaded for about a week, but we were keeping quiet because the VNAV issue was not solved. The values that needs changing for the rate of climb/VNAV are in a guage file, which is being worked on now. I am hoping to be able to announce V1.3 soon, which will be the VNAV fix, the elevator fix and the already released cfg.

Good newsDoes it means that if I run the installer and do a config update, I'll get the v1.3 FDE and aircraft.cfg?Thank you for keeping us up-to-date.RegardsGhiom

Hi Steven, what happened to Norman?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Ghiom, I believe if you run the config update now, you get the PSS FDE, and not the incorrect Project OpenSky one.V1.3 will be released shortly with the VNAV fix, but it's not out the moment.

Guest baxtersmith

Great news! This is a excellent plane and these corrections will make it that much better. Thanks for the update.

Any news from PSS about this FDE, whether it is downloable via setup v2.1?Thank you PSS.Regardsghiom

Guest Phoenix5

Not to be rude, but asked and answered already.I do not have a date, I know it is close, but I do not know how much longer it will be. Sorry.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.