Sign in to follow this  
Guest pierre974

Ultimate Tribute to PSS 777

Guest pierre974

Congratulations to PSS for delivering great virtual aircrafts such as the B777 and B757. Keep up the good work !Here is a small reward for all your efforts...I've had some criticism in the first place for the bugs, but the different patches have made the aircrafts quite acceptable (thus not perfect yet). It's a pleasure to fly with you.

(online video)http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=PRY3KQQJ (download)Enjoy *:-*

Guest Knikolaes

Nice video. Was a pleasure to watch :-) Love how you did the sound on it.I noticed a short burst of ATC on their sounded like the slow drug out default. Not sure if you know about it but there's a freeware utility called Edit Voicepack out there that can "accelerate" the packs to sound realistic and stick Japan Air in there for a callsign :-)What'd you use to do tha video capture? Looks nice and smooth :-)

Guest baxtersmith

Excellent video!! I enjoyed watching it. A well deserved tribute to PSS.baxtersmith

Guest pierre974

>What'd you use to do tha video capture? Looks nice and smooth>:-)Thanks for the compliment and the piece of advice.I use a small utility called "Fraps" to capture the video in FS.Very easy to use.Stay tuned for more Virtual Aviation Videos...

Guest Knikolaes

>>>What'd you use to do tha video capture? Looks nice and>smooth>>:-)>>Thanks for the compliment and the piece of advice.>I use a small utility called "Fraps" to capture the video in>FS.>Very easy to use.>Stay tuned for more Virtual Aviation Videos...Now I'm jealous :-) I use FRAPS as well, but can never sem to get my captures that smooth. Mind if I ask what settings you use in FRAPS?Chris

Guest pierre974

>Now I'm jealous :-) I use FRAPS as well, but can never sem to>get my captures that smooth. Mind if I ask what settings you>use in FRAPS?>>ChrisMy settings:Movies = Full-size at 60 fps Record sound checked (detect best sound input checked) No sync uncheckedRegards.

Guest Knikolaes

>>>Now I'm jealous :-) I use FRAPS as well, but can never sem>to>>get my captures that smooth. Mind if I ask what settings>you>>use in FRAPS?>>>>Chris>>>My settings:>>Movies = Full-size at 60 fps> Record sound checked (detect best sound input>checked)> No sync unchecked>>Regards.>Awesome. I shall try this next time I record a video :-) Looking forward to seeing more of yours.Chris

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.