Sign in to follow this  
Guest gtsouza

Still problems with FMC

Guest gtsouza

The problems with the FMC still happening, as others sim pilots describe.After take of the the autopilot don't folow the FMC SID procedure. The plane starts to turn to the opposite way.I realy espect pss solve this problems and the others. I'm realy get upset after pay for it but the T7 doesn't fly well. It pass a long time since I bought it and the problems still remains.Please Greg help us!TanksGilson

Guest Phoenix5

Gilson,What airport and SID? I have tried to replicate this issue, but all my departures have been fine.

Guest gtsouza

Greg, It happend more than one airport in Southamerica.You could trySBPASBGLany of SID of these airports,and others I believe,happens the same thing. Gilson

Guest gtsouza

I forgot to say that is in the 777 ok!I've read this problem in another topic here too.Gilson

Guest Phoenix5

Who is Greg?

Guest gtsouza

ops!I'm sorry Steve!Gilson

Guest gtsouza

Steven,any clue about this problem? I realy enjoy fly the T7 but wiht this it's impossible.Gilson

Guest gtsouza

Steven,it has almosta a month since my first post and I still waiting for a solution. This is a bug and it will be fixed (I hope so) in the next update?I realy upset about this because since I

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.