Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

Sound settings for 777, 757

Guest coolfront55

Hello everyone, Can someone tell me what sound settings they have found are the most realistic when inside the cockpit and outside the plane? For example engine, cockpit, environment, etc. I want to here the ROAR and wind as real as it gets, please.ThanksGeorge

Guest dt1951

George, do you want as real as it gets, or do you want to hear the roar of the engines? Yes, you can hear the engines up forward, but not to the extent that you seem to want. I kind of prefer to hear myself think without having to compete with engines sitting in the cockpit with me. The engines are aft, below and outboard of the cockpit. Right where they should be. Stands to reason that you aren't going to get the "roar" of the engines that you would get sitting on the wings.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.