Sign in to follow this  
Guest loud

Problem with lights

Guest loud

Hi! I really enjoy PSS products but PSS 777 and 757 I dont get lights. I switch on off but nothing! All systems is on and all running but lights not! What should I do?

Which lights do you mean?And please sign your name - nice to know whom we are talking to.John Rooum

Guest loud

all: nav land taxi beacon strobe.. I have same problem with my gears on 757... it not retractloud

hey guysmake sure the default cessna is loadedmake sure master switches are on and the avionics are onthat cleared it up for mesteven figured that one out for menick baa-ret

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

Guest loud

>hey guys>make sure the default cessna is loaded>make sure master switches are on and the avionics are on>that cleared it up for me>steven figured that one out for me>>>>>>>nick b>aa-retthx very much!!! All is working when I press Shift+M :)) I must turn on master battery on FS before I turn on Master battery on aircraftloud

Loud - that can't be your real name, is it?Anyway, please look at the FAQ on the PSS website - there are full details on how to load PSS aircraft correctly to avoid just these problems.John rooum

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.