Sign in to follow this  
Guest pepgaia

Autopilot&Autothrust problems

Guest pepgaia

Hi !!!I have installed the B-757 but I can only fly it manually. When I

Guest pepgaia

Hi Steven !!!First of all I would like to apologize for not signing my last post. Thank you very much for your answer, but I do what you tell me in your post since the first time I installed PSS B757.I have also installed LVLD-767 and PSS A320 and I don

Guest Phoenix5

Hi again,First update to the latest FSUIPC, 3.74 now I think, it most likely will not solve your issues but it always helps to have the latest version, and I think I remember hearing that there were some issues with the 3.70 and 3.71 release. Just as a point of interest, do you have the extend battery life option checked in FSUIPC (registered version)?I will speak with Steve and John and see if we can reproduce and/or solve this issue, but so far I can not reproduce the problem.

Hi Pep, I have tried to reproduce the problems you are having, the only way I can get similar function failures are when I don't start the aircraft in the proper manner as described in the topic below. http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/defaul...isplayfaq&id=8)Once you have selected the default flight from flight sim ensure the avionics are turned on. From there then load the 757 at the airfield of your choice. There have been numerous posts in the forums with errors that are caused by this. I hope this helps if not please let me know and we will try and get this resolved for you ASAP. Take care Steve Masson

Pep,Agree with Steve as far as the start up procedure - it is essential for the PSS aircraft. Also, from your post, I assume that you do not have the PSS 777?Turning to the 757 and assuming that the start up flight is correct:1. You see the correct AP indications on the PFD but do you also see the correct lights on the MCP - AP light + LNav, VNav etc?2. When you re-installed, did you ensure that all previous references to the 757 were deleted first - especially the gauge file and the 757 folder within the PSS folder. {This should not be necessary but could help}3. Are you using a registered or unregistered version of FSUIPC? In either case, delete/backup the FSUIPC.ini file in the FS9/modules folder, then run FS again {it will rebuild a fresh .ini file}.Finally, if you still have no success - and you are familiar with MSCONFIG - try a selective start up without the StartUp items and then run FS9 to try the 757. This might help to isolate the problem.Good LuckJohn Rooum

Guest pepgaia

Hi!!!Thanks a lot to all of you for your help!!!I did what you told me. I reinstalled PSS B-757 but first I deleted all previous references. And it works!!!Thank you again!!!I have also installed FSUIPC 3.72, but I think that it

PepGlad to hear it worked out.Also great to hear such positive comments from a qualified 757 driver. Looking at some of the threads, there are several questions still outstanding on real world 757 performance and handling - perhaps I could ask you to comment on a couple sometime?Best WishesJohn R

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.