Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charly

Delta 2007 colors upload permission

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,If you zip the repaint up, and email it to us at the support email address, we will host it in the user edits.Uploading to avsim directly is not permitted, as we like to keep all the repaints together in one area.

Guest natej00

How about a 757 in that scheme also ;-) Please?Nate J

Looks great! I look forward to downloading this weekend when I get home from school. :)

Guest pierre974

All thumbs up !!!:-bla

Guest natej00

Cool...Big thanks! :-)

Any chance on getting the 757 2007 colors soon? Already did a flight with the T7's new colors.

John K

Are user edits being updated? I've been checking this one every day - but nothing as yet - PSS??

Guest Phoenix5

We have only been sent the B777 repaint, if the B757 was sent it never reached me.

Guest Phoenix5

Still no B757 received, maybe you can email me directly using steven (at) instead of support (at). I uploaded the B777 several days ago.

Guest Phoenix5

OK, I finally got the email, it is now 2:20 am, I will upload it to the user edits later in the morning.regards,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.