Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomma757

load editor

Guest tomma757

help....i cant find my load editor in pss 757.600 or on my computer after reinstalling.... gratefull for any advice , thanks simmers.

Guest Phoenix5

Hi, Please sign your posts as per the forum guidelines.When installing the B757, make sure you select the manuals as this option also installs the load editor and fuel planner.You can find these in the FS9/PSS folder, or navigate via Start | All Programs | Phoenix Simulation Software | B757 2006 | Load Editor

Guest tomma757

hi steve, checked every folder you mentioned and its just not there...though i do have my manuals folders,i cant work it out. sorry to be a pest mate. iam pretty new to simming and computers.

Guest Phoenix5

Hi (and please sign your name)Send me an email with your account details and a copy of your aircraft cfg file so I can make sure you are running the latest version.regards,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.