Sign in to follow this  
Guest gtsouza

T7 freezing

Guest gtsouza

StevenI was preparing a flight from SBGL to SBGR and every time I go to DEP/ARR page on the CDU and try and select the line of the dep airport to chose de rwy the hole FS freezes and I must reboot my pc.I 've delete the magdec.bgl file as I read here in the forum to solve other problems.Any Idea?It's geting so hard to made a fly in the T7.I forgot to say that I'm starting the FS2004 as the default flight firstGilson

Guest Phoenix5

Hi,Does it happen at any other airport?Have you tried changing the Nav data files for this airport, either updating to the 0704 cycle, or if you have just done that, going back to a previous version.

Guest gtsouza

It happens in SBGR and SBPA, but not in the KSEA. I'll try to use the 0703 cycle.Gilson

Guest gtsouza

It does not work! Any ohter ideas?Gilson

Guest gtsouza

StevenI've also installed again the T7 but nothing changes. The FS gave this error report:C:DOCUME~1GILSONCONFIG~1TempWERa91f.dir00fs9.exe.mdmpC:DOCUME~1GILSONCONFIG~1TempWERa91f.dir00appcompat.txtgilson

Guest Phoenix5

Gilson,appcompat.txt is the error report that is sent to Microsoft if you press the send report button.fs9.exe.mdmp, at a guess I would say that this is a memory dump at the time of the fs9.exe error.I am suspecting that your issues are related to the Nav files in some way, and I will test somethings with Steve and John over the next few days and see if we can reproduce the issue.Just as a matter of interest, has this issue always been present or has it only started in the last few weeks? Another suggestion revert back to the last freeware Nav cycle from Navdata 0608 or 0609 and see if this helps.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.