Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

Information.

Guest Phoenix5

Steve,I appreciate that you and all our customers have been waiting for this patch to be released for some time.The issue with upgrading from FS9 to FSX is complex, and the current situation is that we are still waiting on tools from Microsoft that will assist with this porting, making the FS9 plane compatible with FSX.With the status of the FS9 updates, I have honestly told you everything I know, and it is irresponsible of me to say more than what I know. I am sorry but at this time I have no further news.

Hi All,Just a short post to try and get some Information from you.1) Whats the status (hopefully without a "Soon" explanation) on the T7 and B757 series up-dates or patches please.2) I remember some time ago a poll being run to ask us the customers what we would like to see PSS do next, and we never did hear what the outcome was. so what is the next product that PSS are going to make next for us all.I realise that these are questions that have probably been asked before, but we just don't seem to get any real answers, or at least not the right information, which is why they keep being asked time and time again.No Offence intended, but "soon" or "you will know as soon as I do" are somewhat vague don't you think.Many Thanks.(and just in case anyone thinks I'm trying to start a flame thread, think again. I have bought Every single PSS product since they started doing business.)

In that case, another couple of questions.1 - Will we see the FS9 patches before the FSX patch, or are they all being released together?2 - Will we see the 757 VNAV climb fix before the main FS9 patch, or will it all come together as v1.3?

Guest Phoenix5

Not set in concrete, but from the information I have, it will be FS9 before FSX, and the B757 will be one update, being v1.3

Hi Guy's.Thank you Steven, understood.this just leaves point number two to be answered now.Thanks again.

Hi again all.Steve and the PSS gang.I know your all patching away, but I would like to know what the next installment will be for us please.and whatever you do, make a FS9.1 version too, a lot of us are staying with this for a good while yet.you did run a poll, but I never did find out what it is going to be.

Guest Phoenix5

Hi Steve,As far as I am aware the next product will be FS9 compatible. At this time I am unable to reveal what the product will be, but I am sure many will be pleasantly surprised.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.