Sign in to follow this  
Guest plevys

Weather Radar controls?

Guest plevys

I apologize in advance if this sounds rude but I'm a little bit frustrated right now. Where is the freaking switch that takes the weather radar out of test mode? This is only an issue when starting from cold and dark which I like very much but the weather radar never comes out of test mode. I could swear I found the thing a few weeks back but now I can't find it for the life of me. I really like this product and this is my main ride but the cold and dark situation is shutting something off that I cannot find to turn on.Any kind responses are appreciated!

Not sure which aircraft you're referring to, but on the T7, the control is on the radio panel, and to be operational, the panel knob should be swithed to the WX position or WX/Turb position.Ron

Ron Service

Guest plevys

That's it thanks! Now I feel like an idiot I looked for that thing forever. Much obliged.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.