Sign in to follow this  
Guest gtsouza

T7 FREEZING AGAIN!!!!!!

Guest gtsouza

I must say that I'm realy disapointed with PSS team!After intalled the hole FS2004 and T7 than Airbus pro 320 and made some tests the T7 returns to freeze when I try to fly in the South America. This time from SAEZ to SBGRI try for many times to find out and ask for help here for this problem, that at this point I think it is a BIG BUG in the program. I spent my money whit this and still none reasanable answer from the PSS team. Why?How long I must wait to enjoy my product? I wondering of buying the 757 but at this point I'm realy don't know.Steven, I'm sorry but I'm a litle bit disapoint with PSS.I hope that PSS team do something about it.Best Regards,Gilson

Guest Phoenix5

Gilson,I am a little disappointed in you too. You say that there was no reply from PSS, you know this is not true. I am still waiting for you to reply to my last question, in the other post you made about this... "...Just as a matter of interest, has this issue always been present or has it only started in the last few weeks? Another suggestion revert back to the last freeware Nav cycle from Navdata 0608 or 0609 and see if this helps."We have tried to reproduce your error, but can not. You only get this error in South America, so maybe it is something on your PC besides the PSS product that has the issue? Scenery, Landclass or Terrain files, maybe even your Navdata, I do not know.

Guest gtsouza

Steven,the first time this problem appears I realy don't know, but I must say that after installed the hole program (FS2004, T7, Airbus pro 320 and LevelD 767, and the airac 706. The problem returns. The funny thing it's that if I use the south america airports in other countries at the FMC the problems does not appears. My PC its ok, i've just installed the hole systems month ago.How can I correct a corrupt scenery files and this occours?ThanksGilson

Guest Phoenix5

Gilson,From the email you sent to me, "...Than after try all of this I installed the hole FS2004 again only with the T7. Ok it works, but I have many of other paywere aiplanes. Than I started to install each of them and tested the T7.For my surprise, after the installation of the Level-D 767 the problem returns."So the issue seems to be that the LVLD 767 is causing a conflict, how or why I do not know as I have this aircraft as well and do not have the issue, so I do not have the answer you want.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.