Sign in to follow this  
BonanzaDude

Exporting FSBuild Plan to PSS 777

Hello All,I am having trouble exporting a FSBuild flight plan to the PSS 777. I have try checking both check marks for the PSS 777 in the options and then restarted FSBuild, but it still doesn't load when I try typing in the CO Route. The one location copies to ..Flight Simulator 9PSSBoeing 777xxxx-xxxx.pfp directory and the other one copies the flight plan to ..Flight Simulator 9PSSRoutesxxxxxxxx.b2r directory. The x's designate the departure and arrival airport designations and the respective extension given to each flight plan. The first one puts a - between the dep and arrival. Has anyone else had this problem? I do not have any trouble with the PSS757 or any of the PMDG aircraft that I fly.Thanks,

John P. Navara

PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H

Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements

https://twitch.tv/Sim_Dude

Have you tried instead, to import the flight plan, by using the RTE button? Works for me.Ron

Ron Service

That is what I was afraid someone was going to say. I will try that, although I don't understand why it doesn't work like my other PSS planes.Thanks,John

John P. Navara

PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H

Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements

https://twitch.tv/Sim_Dude

Well actually its easier, although I don't know how authentic this is compared to the FMS on the real T7. Most of the other payware FMS's like LDS 767 and PMDG, you have to either remember the name or print out a list.Me, I have senior moments so I like this feature, authentic or not LOL.Ron

Ron Service

You want to check PSS 757/777 (2004) on the FSBuild export menu. That will export the flight plan to (in my case) C:Program FilesFS9PSSRoutes. The flight plan file, as an example, looks like KBOSKMIA.b2r. Enter KBOSKMIA in the CDU scratchpad and LSK to Company Route.I once found after a round of uninstall/reinstall that the Routes folder was not recreated. Added it manually and things were back to normal.The other PSS 777 on the FSBuild export menu is the FS2002 version. Those flight plans are not usable in FS9.Jim Harnes

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.