Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewW

concorde probs anyone?

The VC at night needs some lights, anyone know how to do it???

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

>>2) Can't slew away from the gate. When I slew back (pushback) I hit the Y key and it goes forward full-speed. Can't stop it. Building crash. Check your joystick assignments in slew mode. I had this same problem with an aircraft and it was due to my pedals having a duplicate slew assignment.

Well, I have no textures showing in the VC nor outside the plane.Also, I think the 2d panel is a tad dated.

Haven't tried it, but read on another post... if you turn off the landing lights the VC will light up red. ?? Eddie

hi richardtried that... it didn't work,still very slow when trying to move right in VC mode.did you do anything else.????? thx stevealso if i push down the POV hat it goes off at funny angle.

Guest Kevin P

I have to say it appears to be one of the best flight models around, certainly far superior to FS2000, although it seems a tad nose down at all speeds to me. I find in level flight at 400kts and 28000' it is about 4 degrees down. Also on approach at 160kts it is about 8-9 deg. nose up, whereas i believe it should be more like 12. Anyone else finding this?With regards the 2d panel, I am using the fs2000 one. It is far easier to fly with. All the controls are there (pilot heat and GPS)In answer to some of the previous notes, I have similar problems with slowing down. Pressing the speedbrake key deploys the thrust reversers slightly - probably to simulate idle reverse on engines 2 and 3, which is selectable in flight in concorde. Although I haven't flown it enough yet to determine if this really is supposed to be simulating this. If anyone gets the chance tonight, decending with this should give a decent rate of ~5000fpm.Finally, is anyone having problems with the textures on the tail remaining blurred. I know there is a big hit on frame rates, but sometimes the blue and red merge into one amorphous mess.Regards,Kevin

Steve,The only other thing I did was change the "eyepoint" for the "Pilot View" in the "aircraft CFG" from 63.188 to 62.188 to back away from the panel a little bit. I didn't change the other values. Try that, maybe it was the combination that fixed it for me.maxsdadhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Sorry Richard, I tried your fix and I don't think that's the solution to the POV hat situation. I'm still haveing the same problem but thanks anyway. Glad things are working for you.

FS2020 

I'm haveing the same issues as you Kevin...Here is my new slogan:IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN SPEAK FRENCH???

FS2020 

Guess I should have been more specific. I can slew just fine, but when I EXIT slew the plane goes full speed ahead and no control input can stop it. Anybody else had this? Eddie

My VC looks like this. I can't understand why! OK, I downloaded only the base pack. I still have to download the panel and the sounds. Is that the reason why?http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e48b53c7aa6bc5b.jpgBut another portion in VC mode just shows fine.http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e48b5dd7dc9de21.jpgThanks.Dr. Jinesh ThomasResident in Internal MedicineGauhati Medical CollegeINDIA.

Guest Boone

Hey there Jinish,You need to download the panel for the gauges to show.Regards, Boone

Oh! Thanks very much Boone. Will do that the first thing tonight when I reach home. :-)Dr. Jinesh ThomasResident in Internal MedicineGauhati Medical CollegeINDIA.

The aircraft.cfg is set up for all available liveries, but only those liveries you actually installed will show up with textures. The base pack only comes with the current Air France livery, all others will appeare untextured unless you install the corresponding individual texture sets.Misha