Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

T7 and Squawk Box 3

Guest coolfront55

Has anyone had the problem of connecting to squawk box 3 when flying the T7 and the screen going black then MSFS 2004 error box showing up and needing to restart. I start with the default flight, then change to the 777. It doesn't happen on the 757 or other planes, just the 777-200LR. Any help would be much appreciated.George

Guest Phoenix5

Sorry George I only just found this post buried in all the others.Do you happen to use an Nvidia graphics card?

Guest coolfront55

No apology necessary. No, I have ATI 256 X600. I have found a way around it, but it is more involved than just starting Squawk Box3 once I have loaded my T7. Whats confusing is, it doesn't happen on the other PSS aircraft. Oh well, I can still fly my favorite 777, I just have to get online ATC differently. Can't wait for the patch.Thanx, George

You might try loading SB (an option in SB) when FS starts. Then proceed as normal. Worked for me when SB didn't show up on the FS Modules drop down menu.Jim Harnes

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.