Sign in to follow this  

Meridian release in immenent

Yup - I was hoping for the release today, but it's not looking to promising seeing as it's already past 5PM in the east...I'm trying to remember if Flight1 always releases on a specific day of the week ala Dreamfleet's famous release Fridays...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan,Nope. We release when were ready. :-) Best Regards,JimRhoads

Jim, Do you think you could email me the plane so I could test my repaint? It's ready to go. :-lol -------------Michaelholding short...

Guest rogue1

ROTFLMAO! :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao

Jim Since you seem to be monitering this forum I'll leave this message here instead of over at flight 1's forun. I can't post over there. I'm logged in, but am unable to leave a message, the curser just sits and blinks at me but no keys work. Also my dad is visiting (he's a Caravan pilot for a UPS subcontractor) and I was telling him about your soon to be released creation. He was very interested in it and was asking me about the garmin and all that. He wants me to send him your link for your site at Flight 1 so he can get the Meridian. My question is,,,,, what kind of referral fee do I get for that? LOL. In my business it would be free products, hint, hint.

Hi Bandicoot.Since your business deal seems to be based on a 50% deal (1 sold 1 free) and since I am feeling generous, I will give you 50% of nothing. :-lol Best Regards,Jim Rhoads

Oh, arn't we funny today.:) So then is what your saying is, when my dad places his order for your Meridian, provided you know its him, then I get mine free? Ok, deal. Actually, my main question was not about that, but the problems I'm having over at Flight 1's forum (although after this you probably don't want me posting over there, LOL.) I'm logged in over there, but am unable to post, have you guys ran into this at all? For details see my above post.