Sign in to follow this  
Guest brand_da_man

777 Buttons unpressable

Guest brand_da_man

Hi,Recently on my PSS 777 my buttons have become unclickable. For example, on the overhead, im unable to start up the APU or turn on the battery etc as the buttons will not depress or rotate.It has been working very well up untill now.Thank you,Brandn

Guest Phoenix5

Hi,Have you added any new programs before noticing this issue?I assume you are loading the default flight first as described in our FAQ.

Guest brand_da_man

Ummm...I dont think that i have added any programs but i could be wrong.Yes, i do load the default flight firtst.

Try moving your viewpoint in the cockpit. Is your mouse stuck as a hand? This happened to me the other day and the mouse was stuck trying to move the captains seat so I could not click anything else. I moved my viewpoint forward and all was fine. I felt kind of silly actually ;)-PPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest brand_da_man

Nope, didnt work.Its really weird, its loads exactly like normal but the buttons dont go down when i press them :SHelp?Thanks

Guest brand_da_man

Please help, seriously, the PSS 777 is unflyable for me at the moment!

Guest brand_da_man

This has to be some of the worst support i have ever experienced! This problem has made my product (PSS 777) unflyable, yet, i have heard nothing productive from PSS for days.

Guest Phoenix5

Reinstall the aircraft.If it has worked fine up until now, then obviously you have made a change to your PC and/or Flight Sim that has effected the B777.And just to clarify, support can only act on information you give. You gave basic information with no history of what measures that you took to rectify the situation, or what you had done that may have contributed to the issue.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.