Sign in to follow this  
Guest ryanmorgan

HELP. NO NUMBERS ON GAUGES (777 Pro)

Guest ryanmorgan

I have the 777 pro and everything seems to work except there are no numbers or data on gauges e.g on the PFD there are no heights no speeds just lines and boxes where they should be. Also there is nothing on the FMC just the boxes where u insert data.Apart from that the aircraft appears and functions as normal

Guest Phoenix5

Hello, Please sign your name as per the forum guidelines, it makes for a friendlier place.By using the forums search button feature you would have found many posts regarding this issue and be happily flying by now.Please take the following steps. 1. Ensure you are logged on as an administrator 2. Browse to c:windowsfonts 2. Copy the two fonts baloo.ttf and irs__.ttf to your desktop 3. Delete the two fonts baloo.ttf and irs__.ttf from c:windowsfonts 4. Restart PC.5. Log back in with an administrator account.6. Using Control Panel, switch to classic view then double click fonts.7. Drag the two fonts from your desktop to the fonts window. You should see a progress bar as it installs two new fonts.8. Close all unnecessary windows and fly.regards,

Guest ryanmorgan

Hi,Thanks for the Reply,I did attempt a search but did not know what to search for.Anyway I did look for the fonts although did not find them. Is there anywhere that you can download them from or a topic that can help.Im sure this has been said many times so im sorry if im being a little blind, time for new glasses i think.Also apologies for not signing before,Thanks,Ryan

Ryan,If the two fonts are not in the windows/fonts folder, reinstall the 777 and that will put them in automatically.RegardsJohn Rooum

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.