Sign in to follow this  
Guest captainc

Switches and key presses

Hi everyoneI am tring to assign yoke buttons to some of the functions on the B777 and B757 but not sure what key press the 2 a/c usues is there any way to find out if i set the fs2004 key press nothing works I am using FSUIPC and a couple of go flight moduals. I want to be able to use the AT and Ap disconecct and toga button on the yoke. Can anyone point me in tnhe right direction.Craig(captainc)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Craig, is it the CH yoke? If so, do the assignments through FSUIPC, not FS. That way you won't have to change things in FS, and FSUIPC will do the right thing for you. I have my flaps, gear, and elevator trim set up to be done on the yoke. One hotkey that I can't do without is the engine re-synch. I don't toggle the autopilot on the keyboard, so I removed the "Z" key from my FS key presses and assigned it through FSUIPC as the engine re-synch key. The other really good thing about doing the assignments through FSUIPC is that if you have to swap out your yoke for a joystick you don't mess up your key assignments in FS. They are still there. I had to send my CH yoke back to the factory for some warranty work. What FSUIPC does is take your yoke button presses and send the correct key press to FS. Sorry, I am at work right now and don't have access to my FS machine. So I can't tell you the exact procedure to do those assignments.