Sign in to follow this  
Guest escarcia

AutoThrust PSS 777

Guest escarcia

Hey there guys, I bought The CD version of the PSS 777 at Fries a long time ago. I installed now that I have a new computer and I got an error flying the aircraft, the Speed can not be controlled by the aircraft, I know perfectly how to engage the speed, I turn on the switch of AT and then select my desired speed. I can not do the 777 flies my desire speed. With other PSS 777 in other computers of my friends i can engage it. I don't know what is happening I'm so desperate with this problem, Any Idea, it can be something with the aircraft CFG or something like that? All the autopilot is working OK, But When I activate the AT the power of the engines goes up to 100% and I got OVERSPEED the AT doesn't control my desire SPEED. I have reinstall the software several times and the problems is there again and again.Any suggestion?? Thank you very much!!Sergio Escarcia Ortega

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,It may be the way you are activating the AT. A second "click" of the auto throttle will engage the go-around mode, maybe this is what is happening?Support for the CD version is handled by Just Flight, register at their forums at www.justflight.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.