Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hunt3r

777 Flight Saves

Guest Hunt3r

Whenever I save a flight in FS2004 using the 777, the next time I start up FS2004, I start the flight, the the active route, weight, and all the settings for the FMC and AP are gone! Is there some utility that will save everything and keep the AP and FMC active route and settings?Thanks, Joshua

Guest Phoenix5

Please sign your name as per the forum guidelines.A search of the forums will find this topic discussed previously.You must start a default aircraft flight prior to loading the B777, this also applies to saved flights.

Guest Hunt3r

Then on real long haul flights, if you don't save and fly the whole way through, then can you just load the 777 at the gate, input everything, takeoff, climb, cruise, descend, approach, and land? Can you do this without loading default aircraft first?Thanks,Joshua

Guest franksalot

Joshua, I've been using PSS, and others, since 2002. Starting a flight by loading the the Default Cessna (Cold and Dark) is second nature to me, if you try to 'short circuit' the system, you are very likely to get trouble. I say again, it's not just PSS.Ken

Joshua,I have found that saving the 777 flights with a DIFFERENT FILE NAME FOR EACH SAVE works perfectly. Literally all settings are saved for me, including all FMC settings and switches. I found that saving OVER an existing filename does NOT work.Hope this helps.John

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.