Sign in to follow this  
Guest 737767

United livery for Boeing 777

Guest 737767

I purchased the 777 United livery a few days ago. Installation was performed using the automated installer. I see an aircraft.cfg and the texture.ual folder under B777LR. Howewer, in FS

Guest Hunt3r

Dunno, I have the United Livery for the 200LR but no House livery for any of the 777 models....

AndreasI suspect there had been a glitch in the installer into the aircraft.cfg. Try re-installing or, if you wish, post a copy of the individual aircraft sections of the aircraft.cfg file - those begining with "[fltsim.X]". This will be where the error lies.John Rooum

Guest 737767

this is a copy of the aircraft.cfg contained in the PSS777LR folder...[fltsim.0]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR Unitedsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=ualatc_id=N777UAatc_airline=Unitedatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR VC Model"ui_variation=Uniteddescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Rob Young n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support: Norman Blackburn, Steve Cullen n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=UAL[fltsim.1]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR United No VCsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=novcpanel=sound=texture=ualatc_id=N777UAatc_airline=Unitedatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR No VC Model"ui_variation=Uniteddescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Rob Young n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support: Norman Blackburn, Steve Cullen n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=UAL////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////edited to remove the un-necessary file information - StevenAndreas HermesEDDHhttp://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m191/AHermes/lsd2.jpg[/img]http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Andreas,I do not see any house livery variants in the .cfg, but you definately need the "[fltsim.X]" heading before each variant.If these are the only variants you have [fltsim.0] goes before the first and [fltsim.1] before the second.Look at one of the default aircraft.cfg files to see how it works.John Rooum

Andreas,Sorry - forgot square brackets do not show in these posts!It should have read:I do not see any house livery variants in the .cfg, but you definately need the {fltsim.X} heading before each variant.If these are the only variants you have {fltsim.0} goes before the first and {fltsim.1} before the second.Using square brackets of course. Look at one of the default aircraft.cfg files to see how it works.John R

Guest 737767

sorry for my delayed response! Actually I have (flightsim.x) with square brackets at the top of the .cfg. I rechecked, there is no Boeing house livery in the 200LR folder.I still don

AndreasThis is very odd - must be something simple we are missing.I have compared your aircraft.cfg with mine and with the addition of {fltsim.0} and {fltsim.1} its the same as mine - note you called it {flightsim.X} - see the difference?Also, with a normal install, you should still have the house livery versions showing in the aircraft.cfg along with the texture.house folder in the main PSS-B772 folder. Did you delete the house livery section manually?Perhaps a silly question, but when you select the house livery version, which aircraft loads - the house livery or the United one?John R

Guest 737767

thanks for your reply!I wil check that tonight (UTC +1, DST)

Guest 737767

I have rechecked. (flightsimx) changed to (flightsim1). Still no United livery. The odd thing is that under the PSS aircraft menu, there is only the 777LRF version available. the 777LR version does not even show up...regards

Andreas,When you check the 777-lr aircraft.cfg, do you have one variation under the following:{flightsim.0}square brackets of course and if you do not have "0" on one variation, you will not see the aircraft.If this does not work, try a full re-install of the -LRJohn R

Guest 737767

Hi, I finally found the reason for the "not showing up" problem. It is rather embarassing for me: I simply overlooked the fact that I initially had downloaded the LRF base pack, after that buyed to LR liveries. I wasn

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.