Sign in to follow this  
Guest halcyon

PSS 777 - FMC panel opening automatically

Guest halcyon

Just did a fresh install of the PSS 777, and if I go to the overhead panel, then come back to the 2D cockpit panel, the FMC has been opened automatically along with the controls for the engine throttle screen (the little box that appears over the top right part of the autopilot panel, ie. Engines, Hydraulics, Air, Fuel).This problem wasn't happening with my old computer (just built a new one and also freshly installed FS2004).Anyone else have this problem? And is there a fix? Thanks.

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,Check that you do not have conflicting keystrokes assigned to open these panel windows. I know that I have in the past assigned a key combination for FSPax, and it has shut down a aircraft function.

HiThis also happens to me when I do a fresh install.(I seem to do this lots as I am a preverbial tinkerer)So long as I start with the default cessna with engines running etc as per the instructions,then set up the the options as I like them, the first time I load the plane I have these panel issues. But after I shut down and log off, the next time I load the plane the fault does not re-appear again. Hope this is the case for you too.regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.