Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

PSS B777LR-200 - Creeping

Guest franksalot

Has anyone got a 'fix' to stop the aircraft from creeping forward when parked, N1 showing 17.2? It's not serious, I'd put a brick in front of the wheels, if I could get outside.Sorry, only thing I can find wrong.Ken

Guest franksalot

Whilst doing a 'Search' to try and find a solution to my Brake sensitivity problem with the B777LR-200, I found this 'reply' to a similar problem dated 23rd, May 2003 "I was looking at a picture of a 777 yesterday, and it had chocks under the nosegear to stop it rolling." - so it looks like PSS has got it right :) However, I found my B777 with it's tail sticking out of the Terminal this morning!I have found a solution, of sorts, though it works it leaves me with a wide red banner over the task bar. Still, it does stop the 'creep' problem.Ken

Guest franksalot

Amazing! It's not even 'creeping' now with the Parking Brakes off!! And yes, the engines are running.Unless I'm very careful I won't have any problems with the PSS T7 :)Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.