Sign in to follow this  
Guest b757jonny

PSS-B757 Autopilot trouble

Guest b757jonny

Today, I have just ordert and received the PSS 757 Vers. 1.2,after take off, when engaging the AUTOPILOT, the Airplane starts banking left and right continuesly.- The Autopilot itself tries to continue the flightpath on the HSI when V-Nav is selected. - The Autopilot contols the AC in Flt, when HDG selected. But still banking left and right continuesly.- The Autopilot does not controls the Altitude when FL selected on the Autopilotpanel- The Auto Trottle does not control the Aircraft.- The Centerline on the HSI is out of center, it moves slightly from center to right, it soulbd be in the center possition. That means - the Autopilot is not realy working.FSUIPC 3.7 is registered and in use.Default flight is the default from FS2004Hope anyone may help me with that trouble.GreetingsJonny

Jonny,Are you loading the aircraft correctly - see the sticky at the top of this page?have you flown the tutorial flight?John Rooum

Guest b757jonny

No I did not perform the tutorial Flt. will do it now.THXInstallation was performed as requested in the installation procedure,only Load editor failure was displayedJonny

Guest b757jonny

Where do I find the tutorial Flt??

Guest b757jonny

THX John,I did everything now and I am on the way performing the tutorial flt, the load editor does not work, how can I get the CG?Jonny

What's the problem with the load editor?If you are getting some form of error message, there are one or two workarounds we can try.However, if you want to get on with the tutorial flight, use a figure of around 23% for the 757-200 pax version. We can sort out the load editor later.John R

Guest b757jonny

Hi John, the AC is still banking after AP switched on!The AP doesn't contr. rate of climb.See actual Screenshot.Jonny

Guest b757jonny

Dear John,I have also a PSS 777 on the FS, it is also banking, in the past it works very nice, I have checked other AC, they all work absolutely great.Do you think it might be the FSUIPC???Greetings and lots of THXJonny

Guest Phoenix5

>Hi John, the AC is still banking after AP switched on!>The AP doesn't contr. rate of climb.>>See actual Screenshot.>>JonnyWhy would you expect the aircraft NOT to bank.You have the autopilot in LNAV mode, and the commanded way point is behind and to the left of the aircraft, of course it will bank towards the way point.

Guest b757jonny

John, it was shaking more or less, it banks to the left, 2 sec later to the right 2 sec later to the left and so on.But now, I have changed the FSUIPC, and sudenly it works. I have installed a real new on without registration and this will work now.unbelievable.Thanks a lot for your help, if you could give me instructions , how the load editor woul work propably, so pls let me know.Thx againjonny

Jonny,On your screenshot you have forgotten to raise the gear! That's why you are seeing that picture.What is the problem with the Load Editor - do you get an error message?I assume that you have the latest FS9 version of FSUIPC so that is not your problem with the autopilot. How did you load the 777 in FS9?John Rooum

Guest b757jonny

Dear John,I have loaded the 777 6 or 8 month ago, when I have purchased it via the net.After installation it worked perfect.Since I have insatlled the 757, the 777 and the 757 have the same problem. it banks left - right- left - rigt and on and on when AP is selected to "cmd".After renewing the FSUIPC without registration, both 757 and 777 working perfect.The problem with the load editor is as follows."Application has generated AN EXCEPTION THAT COULD NOT BE HANDLEDProcess id=0x399c (14748), Tread id=0x39a0 (14752)"is a seperate installation from the load editor p

Jonny,The load editor is a stand alone programme which runs separately to FS9. If you search the forum, you will se there are problems at present and that PSS are working on an update:1. Are you using the english version of windows xp?2. Do you have Microsoft .Net Framework installed. If so, which versions?John RooumPS Glad to hear from someone with real world experience of the aircraft.

Guest b757jonny

John, I have the Net Framework 3.0 installed.Win XP is in EnglishAny questions about the real 757, ask me anytime!Jonny

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.