Sign in to follow this  
Guest b757jonny

PSS-B757 Autopilot trouble

Jonny,Do a forum search for Net Framework. You will see 1.1 and 2.0 on the same system cause this problem sometimes {I am ok with both}. I have not seen a problem with 3.0, however, ...............I know that PSS have this in hand and are hoping to have a solution with the 757 update.John

Guest b757jonny

Hohn,I encountert a problem during the installation of the 757, it means that the Load editor wasn't installed propably, could you send me the load editor as an extra file?ThxJonny

Jonny,As I said, the Load Editor is a stand alone programme. I believe that the installer merely copies it into the PSS folder.If you have not tried it already, please try a full re-install of the 757.John R

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.