Sign in to follow this  
Guest buda

B-75x Load Editor

Guest buda

PSS wrote in February 2007:"We are aware of the issues facing some of our customers when running the B757 load editor. At this time we think it is an issue related to non English versions of windows XP.We are looking at possible solutions at this time."As probably the only one of your customers with an non english version of WinXP, may I ask you about the current situation on this?Would be nice to complete my purchase which I did one year ago.don't be upset again, it is just a question.thank you.Daniel

Guest Phoenix5

It will be released with the upcoming v1.3 patch. No date at this stage.

Guest buda

That's fine. Thank you for the answer.

Guest b757jonny

After installing MS Net Framework 1.1 the Load Editor is working!GreetingsJonny

Guest muttley66

Is this the issue where the load editor will not start and a message stating "the path cannot be found" comes up? I have that problem when trying to open the Load Editior. I have 1.1 and 2.0 .net and have reinstalled the PSS757. I also have the english version of Windows XP. Other than that I am happy with the product so far.Robert

RobertRobert,Your error is a different one. Have you also installed FSX?John Rooum

Guest muttley66

Yes I have FSX installed.Robert

Robert,See #2 on the first sticky post at the top of this forum. You need to redirect your registry to point to FS9.John R

Guest muttley66

Thanks John,I scanned right over that. Works now and it explains why other programs I had downloaded were asking for the path.ThanksRobert

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.