Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogdog1985

Wrong V1 VR V2 from FMC

Guest dogdog1985

I took off at RJAA, wind calm, ZFW is around 422000lbs with FOB 270000lbsThe FMC calculated values for T/O is (159, 168, 168)However, my aeroplane couldn't pitch up until 180 knots, almost running the whole 13000ft RWY.So is that the FDE problem or I hadn't trimmed my aeroplane correctly or my aeroplane was overweighted???

Guest AIRNAV

Himaybe a wrong N1 setting, i've almost the same. I run the whole runway lenght because my take off power is not enough according my gross weight.rgs,airnav

Guest AIRNAV

And i don't know why 103.7% of N1 is a max for this a/c !!!!obviously there is a problem with this fmc. ;airnav

Guest dogdog1985

>And i don't know why 103.7% of N1 is a max for this a/c !!!!>obviously there is a problem with this fmc. >>;airnavWill it be the trimming problemI haven't trim my aeroplane

Guest vrandar

You haven't said which aircraft this is but if it's the 777 103.7% seems about right for max N1%, if possibly a percentage point or two low. What figure were you expecting?I know they are not the same but based on my Airbus experience I would say that the cause of the problem is definitely related to trim being incorrect.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Patrick,Let me know the aircraft version, OAT and CofG you are using. I have just done the TO twice using your weights and I hit VR after 38 secs at about 1/2 runway length and rotated without problem.John Rooum

Guest dogdog1985

>Patrick,>>Let me know the aircraft version, OAT and CofG you are using. >I have just done the TO twice using your weights and I hit VR>after 38 secs at about 1/2 runway length and rotated without>problem.>>John RooumIt should be sp2, and I installed totally 2 patches. The COG is around 20%

Patrick,I meant which 777 version {LR, LRF or ER}, what temperature you had set in the FMC and what was the CoG calculated by the load editor?It is essential to have these factors set correctly in orfer to get the right performance from the aircraft.John R

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.