Sign in to follow this  
Guest VH-LBR

777-300LR Steerable taxi lights?

My understanding is that the PSS 777-300LR does have steerable taxing lights.Please correct, me if I am wrong in this!If it does, then they are not working on my model even after several re-installs.I have tried pre-loading the default C173 and having the Avionics switched on, plus pressing Ctl + M.Nothing seems to work.Could any genius enlighten my mind on this problem?Looking forward to a reply that will be easy to implement.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Further to my first post.Within my Aircraft.cfg file, under electrical I have the following entrys for the lights.They read as follows. light_nav = 0, 5, 17 light_beacon = 0, 5, 17 light_landing = 0, 5, 17 light_taxi = 0, 5, 17 light_strobe = 0, 5, 17 light_panel = 0, 5, 17Does anyone have a differnt entry for these items?If so I would be interested in knowing them, in the hope that they might fix my problem.Looking forward to some input from someone.

Well do you mean the 777-200LR or the 777-300ER? There is no 777-300LR, so whether there is indeed steerable taxi lights depends on the correct model you refer to.-- Jake

Ops,I meant the PSS 777-200LR!Sorry for that typo!