Sign in to follow this  
Guest captainc

B757-200 key strokes

Hello everyoneCan anyone tell me if the b757 is able to have programmed keystroke shorts to control various functions. I am trying to programme my CH pro control yoke with the following commands thru FSPUIC. I am not having any luck. AP disengauge bar( not the master AP switch) AT dissconnect HDG Sel button Toga switch cheersCraig(captainc)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Craig, the best solution for me was to do it through FSUIPC (provided you have a registered version of it). You can assign key presses to various buttons/switches on your yoke. That will negate the need to reprogram hot keys in FS.

Craig,They are all there.Try the Setup Panel - setup - keyboard commands.John R

I am using FSUIPC but i cannot find the command/key stroke to assign my 3 buttons on my yoke. Can u tell me what actual command u have use please.Craig

>Craig,>>They are all there.>>Try the Setup Panel - setup - keyboard commands.>>John RWhat setup panel do u mean? PPS 757 FS2004ThanksCraig

CraigLoad the 757. On the panel switcher there is a clickspot for set. This takes you to the 757 setup panel. Have a look at the tutorial flight pdf - its in there!John R