Sign in to follow this  
Guest SVA121

Error "7" Downloading PSS757

Guest SVA121

Hello Folks,I'm trying to download the PSS757 and every time I recieve the same msg "Download fialed 7"I've checked the pinned topic ( help us to help you ) and went through the instructions. I do not have the 757 V1.Diabled Firewall, and antivirus(Mcafee). Cleaned the PC of any junk/downloaded files.I still got the same error msg every single time.Any help is highly appreciated.Regards,Mohammed

Mohammed,An odd one - at what stage do you get this error?John Rooum

Guest SVA121

Hi John,Early, second or third file.The same happened to me when the 75 was first released (I'm one of those who did a pre-order) with a different rig!Thanks,Mohammed

MohammedAlso try:Clear any temp files created by earlier attempts to installIf using winXP make sure you have admin. privileges assignedIn Explorer Tools- Folder Options-OFF-LINE FILES make sure that it is activeAlso if on WinXP make sure you are logged in with administrative privilegesAlso in the IE settings make sure "use proxy server for connection on" is switched off!In addition, I have also seen a suggestion that netframework 1.0 should be uninstalled {although this does not affect me}If this fails I suggest you e-mail support - they can look into installer performance in more detail.John RPS How did you solve this the first time around?

Guest SVA121

Hi John,Thanks alot for your help.Problem soleved, under IE7 tools > Internet options > Advanced > HTTP 1.1 unchecked use http 1.1 and unchecked use http 1.1 through the proxy connection.Even though I have removed netframework 1.1 from the system, But it was still there at the IE Options.Now..... :)Another problem, when I take off, switch the autopilot on with a hdg hold and altitude hold, and A/T none works!? I mean the speed still gets controlled via manual throttle, acft keeps climbing, and whats really wierd the wings rock (i.e acft banks right and left continously)!!Tried all the models with he same results, started FS9 with default ( other>Miegs with C173) with no luck! I thought a militery low pass acft at Oshkosh was modeled in ;)Any ideas? Thought?P.S: I downloaded the VC modles only.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.