Sign in to follow this  
Guest zannu

Cold and dark flight

Guest zannu

Hi PSS team I'm buy the 757 today and i have a problem in your tutorial is write that for cold and dark situation load the file PSS752ybbn, but in my select flight zone this file not exist, i have your 777 and the file for this aircraft exist in my select fly zone, can you send via email this flight? or tell me when i can do for start in cold and dark situation? tanks dani

Hi DaniFirst so that you do not have problems, in case you do not know always start with a default plane in fs9, with engines running and avionics on. Then change to whichever plane you want and airport you want.To get a cold and dark plane from then what you do is this:On the panel switcher panel choose SETAt the top choose SETUPSelect STARTUP OPTIONSSelect COLD AND DARKalso in case you don't know always set your fuel levels from the fuel menu in the SET button of panel switcherIn fact have a good look around all the menus here as you can sort of customize your planeEven after you do all this when you change planes it will still have the engines running for a few seconds before it goes cold and dark so be patient enjoybest regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Dani,The tutorial flight - PSS752ybbn - may have been installed in the FS9/PSS/757 folder. You can launch it from there or move it to the correct folder - My Documents/Flight Simulator Files.John R

Danni,If you are new to the 757, I strongly recommend that you complete the tutorial flight. Instructions are in the folder FS9/PSS/757 file PSS_B752_tutorial_flight.pdf. This requires you first to move the flight files PSS752ybbn.FLT and PSS752ybbn.WX into the folder C:Documents and SettingsMy DocumentsFlight Simulator Files.In addition, as the tutorial flight uses a 757 with the House livery, you need to go to the folder FS9/Aircraft/PSS-B752P and open the

Guest zannu

first of all thanks everybody and especially to John R I did not things that the file is located in PSS directory thank and very good product

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.