Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ericescrib

B777 and FSX question

Guest Ericescrib

Hey!After learning that the PSS777-200 isn't compatible with FSX I have another question, are you guys working on a patch to make it work in FSX? Its quite dissapointing having to go back to FS9 to fly one of your favorite planes! Also, just as a comment/request; could you make a button for the FMC and Radio Stack on the panel (like the LevelD 767) so I don't have to type the data sideways on the FMC, thanks Eric E.

Guest rennman

i have a monster computer and i get around 7 fps with any add on aircraft in fsx...thats the dissapointment...not going back to fs9 when with the same settings i get 20 fpsmike

Guest Phoenix5

Yes there is a patch planned for FSX and the B777

Guest Ericescrib

>Yes there is a patch planned for FSX and the B777Thanks, but can you give us a bit more info? Like, Fall 2007? Winter?

Guest Phoenix5

No, sorry, I will not put a time limit/ expected release date on any of our products or patches.

Guest Ericescrib

>No, sorry, I will not put a time limit/ expected release date>on any of our products or patches.Ok, no problem, also is it only gonna be a patch to make it compatible or is it also gonna have enhansements?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.