Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hunt3r

PSS 777 Landing Alt Callouts?

Guest Hunt3r

When I land the 777, the altitude count-down seems incomplete, is there a sound pack I can download for the 777 to make the landing sound more realistic? Joshua

Guest franksalot

Joshua, go to the Avsim File Library, FS2004/sounds, then type in 777 Callouts, you may need the FPDA Gauge as well.Ooops! Shot myself in the foot there, the FPDA.gauge is no longer available at Avsim. however, if you do a Search in the Avsim File Library for - Altitude Callout, for good measure add the name of David 'Opa' Marshall, you will find the FPDA gauge in that zip.Ken

Guest Daan073

Hi,Where can I find the PSS callouts? I can't find them at all in the FS9 map..Regards,Daan

They're embedded in the .gau file. What you try is to use the fpda gauge and wavs as suggested, but remove the fpda wavs for callout alts already covered by the PSS gauge.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.