Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

FSX Boeings

Guest Phoenix5

We will be making a statement regarding the FSX version of PSS products in the coming days.

Guest ac772LR

Please define coming days...it's now August 13th and still radio silence.Bill

Guest jaglover

Interestingly, there was a post by a non-PSS person this morning that defined what PSS considers "the coming days". The definition was clearly not to PSS' liking and has subsequently been deleted.So, it appears PSS staff are monitoring this forum and are, once again, ignoring customer's requests for even a little bit of info. Seems like PSS support of old has returned ...

Guest Phoenix5

Not ignoring just physically unable to answer at that time. My offical post in the next several hours should answer all your questions.

Guest dmelia

Its been a while now since FSX was launched. I read the announcment about the Dash and Airbuses NOT being upgraded to FSX, but understood the boeing 752 and 777 WILL be... Any news? I'm holding off upgrading until they are.

Guest ragster

I waited for an update of the PSS 777 that was earmarked for a release "in the coming months" of the FSX release.That didn't come and still hasn't (P.S. you said you would release in a matter of hours some information relating to the progress of your team, it's now been a day since you released that statement).I waited for an update to the PMDG 744, the release date for that was supposed to be "within weeks of beta testing" that has been in beta testing for over 3 months.I waited for an update version of the 767 from LevelD Sims, this was earmarked for a release shortly after FSX was updated, and guess what that is where my money went.I have waited like everyone else and people are sick and tired of their posts getting rubbed because they want an answer a simple question, that is simply bad practise, but then I am getting in good typing practice.You people cannot answer these questions because you have no idea of project or product management. If you did you would have set an expected date and would be updating that over either success and bringing the date forward or issues that would be setting the date back. Either way you should have been able to get some form of date out there, you haven't, even if it was a "very estimated date".To your demise you have disinterested me so much so that I have signed up on this forum, just to tell you of the fact, that once, as I am a die hard FSX Fan and have been so for the last 15 years or so, I used to come onto your forum in the hope of some sort of news. Since your initial post last year in October you have given nothing to your Fans.In the real world people offer their information set dates and work to those to retain their customer base. This is why your not successful and LevelD is.So good luck on producing something for FSXI as you clearly have missed the boat on this attempt, again to your demise and to your own lack of communication.Here is something I offer to my staff and project groups in my day to day job."Communication is the key to acceptance of any change and success of any change no matter how large the change."Good Luck.

I think in fairness everyone has had problems with porting FS9 products over to FSX. The original estimates were due to Microsoft stating that FSX will be backward compatible with FS9 products, but quite alot of developers for both aircraft and scenery have found that there are some major differences that have required alot more time to resolve than Microsoft led them to believe.I'm quite patient with FSX upgrades, as all the products I purchased were for FS9, and so I have what I paid for. What I'm less patient about is FS9 products that I own, that still have to be patched, years after release...

Guest Phoenix5

Ragstar... What LVLD or PMDG do or do not do has no relevance on this forum>>(P.S. you said you would release in a matter of hours some information relating to the progress of your team, it's now been a day since you released that statement).-- Actually it is less than 24hours since I promised a statement and it will be here very soon... less than 3 hours actually...FSX is a new ball game, and as with others we need to redo most components to make them work in FSX

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.