Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

Repaint Installation

I copied the texture folder into the appropriate aircraft folder, added the text to the aircraft config, and the paint isnt showing up in the simI appreciate any help you can give meanthony

Anthony,Ensure that you have numbered the various versions in the aircraft.cfg correctly.John Rooum.

I know I have, I put the united new colors in the same aircraft folder as the plain ual and put the aicraft config copy in and numbered [fltsim.x] appropriately.thanksanthony

Yeah I can't figure it out, I put the texture.UAL nc in the PSS-B752P folder and added the following to the aircraft config and it just doen't show up in the aircraft selection menu on the fs. thanks for the help. this is what I added.[fltsim.18]title=PSS 757-200 PW overwing exits UAL NCsim=PSSB752_PWmodel=popanel=sound=pwtexture=UAL ncatc_id=N577UAatc_airline=UALatc_flight_number=B752Patc_heavy=0ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="757-200 PW overwing exits"ui_variation=United Airlines NCdescription= "B757_200 with Pratt & Whitney 2037 Engines." atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPThe first time I wanted to save the aircraft config after the changes, it wouldn't let me, I saved it to the desktop and put it into the aircraft folder overwriting the original, now when I try to save it works fine, I checked the file preferences and the read only setting was not checked, I don't know what to do.thanks for any help you can give me, I wonder if this install has worked for anyone else, and if there is a secret I am missing.

Anthony,I have just downloaded and installed this livery - no problems. I have also used your section of the aircraft.cfg - no problems.I assume that you can see the other aircraft specified in this aircraft.cfg?Please check again that you have the correct number in the correct sequence within the square brackets?John R

It looks okay to me. There is one other non-pss aircraft doing the same thing, I just can't figure it out, this is why I thought it was the nvidia driversThis is confusing. I even reinstalled,also the aircraft repaint with the missing texture for the apu exhaust and down the belly is a standard pss repaint, not sure who I need to contact. I know that the apu exhaust is grey in all of my standard pss repaints, and there are a few that have the grey stripe down the middle of the belly. Let me know who I can get ahold of about the pss standard repaints.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.