Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVA3188

Engine Sound Issue

Guest DVA3188

Hi,I sent an email message on MAY 17, 2007: from Patrick Rizzo hide details May 17 to support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk date May 17, 2007 9:19 AM subject No engine sound mailed-by gmail.com Hey there I have the PSS 757 and am not getting correct engine sound. The engines would reeve up but then the sound fades out... what's wrong??? HELP ME!! Thanks, Patrick Because I had not received an answer up to today, I just sent another email:from "P. Rizzo, BWL-Student auf Dipl. Uni Mainz" 6:48 pm (10 minutes ago) to support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk date Aug 8, 2007 6:48 PM subject Problem with Engine Sound 757 mailed-by gmail.com Hey, the same problem I encounter was mentioned in the forum before, but never discussed. I have no clue as to solving this. Please help!!! Forum quote of Fri Sep-01-06 03:22 AM (http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=224&topic_id=14747&mode=full )@@@@@@@ No engine sound in most of the versions. Only the Cargo 200 has external engine sound and fades away with full throttle.ThanksMohammed@@@@@@@ PLEASE HELP ME I want to have properly working sounds with my 757. Thanks in advance, Patrick Rizzo

Mohammed,You should have the correct sounds - I missed the earlier post you referred to and have never seen this problem before.So, firstly I assume that you have re-installed the 757 {probably several times}Secondly, I also assume that all other aircraft in FS9 {including other add-ons such as PMDG} have the correct sounds}.Next, what system are you using both OS and for sound reproduction.Finally, just confirm that you have NO sounds on any version from inside the cockpit and that the cargo version is the only one with external sounds - and that only at idle?John Rooum

Guest DVA3188

Hey, BTW my name is Patrick, a certain Mohammed must experience the same issue. All right, my system's specs are:AB9, SP2504C, NA5201 520 Watt, Centurion 534, Windows XP Professional, Core 2 Duo E6600, DW1670, EAX1950XT, DIMM 2 GB DDR2-800 Kit;MSFS2004, all other sound sets are working properly (Level D, PMDG, etc.)I re-installed the software after deleting it, following the update procedure to version 1.2 of this 757 bird.I have only little engine reeve-up sounds, then, like Mohammed described, the engine sound would completely fade out and leave only silence behind.I can't hear the power anymore... help please/.PATRICKDVA 3188

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.