Sign in to follow this  
philbrown

FS9 Patches for 777/757

Bump.Anyone alive at PSS? Also sent an email with this query and no reply. I thought we were getting news in the coming days - that was over 2 weeks ago...

And the web site has been down for a long time too. I'm getting that sinking feeling.... :-(

Graeme Butler

Yep, I reckon they've gone.

Dave Taylor gb.png

you reckon they've gone??i could get the site to open yesterday (when i first read this post) and right now.the front page said the following yesterday and does so again today (as i post at 00:54z friday)"Site Maintainance Due to essential maintainance being carried out on our database system and in preparation for our latest additions, the pss checkout will be temporarily closed over the next few days. Phoenix Simulation Software would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and are working hard to restore normal service as soon as possible. Please check back regularly for further updates and announcements."you lads love a good beat-up!

A 'Few days' translates into four, in english. How many days have gone by now then?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest bjjones

>Yep, I reckon they've gone.Gone where......Although I'm not much use with regards to why the store is offline, since sadly, I know nothing

>you reckon they've gone??>>i could get the site to open yesterday (when i first read this>post) and right now.>>the front page said the following yesterday and does so again>today (as i post at 00:54z friday)>>"Site Maintainance >Due to essential maintainance being carried out on our>database system and in preparation for our latest additions,>the pss checkout will be temporarily closed over the next few>days. >>Phoenix Simulation Software would like to apologise for any>inconvenience this may cause and are working hard to restore>normal service as soon as possible. >>Please check back regularly for further updates and>announcements.">>you lads love a good beat-up!That is dated 26 July 2007 - as per the top of the page - more than a few days I think personally.

Guest jaglover

Would it be possible, Ben, for you to get in touch with your fellow PSSers and ask them to respond to your customer's enquiries? Mark

If Ben dont know..we sure as heck are not going to know.

Eric 

>>Yep, I reckon they've gone.>>Gone where...>>...Although I'm not much use with regards to why the store is>offline, since sadly, I know nothingI look at it this way. If I had made that statement six months ago, it would have been removed/moderated.The stable door is open.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest wigerup

I am thinking of go to Captain Sims hangar and buy there B757 for FSX, I have been waiting for a very long time now here in PSS hangar. All personal are gone!!!Waiting for the sun, is waisting of time. The sun will come up anyway!RegardsBjorn

Guest CWR Weather Radar

Hi!You should know that PSS is a subcompany of Gralin company, and Gralin has dissolved somewhen in July 2007 if i remeber correctly.regardsFlorian

I'm assuming the store is currently offline due to the imminent release of the 777 and or 757 for FSX.Will there be a fee for the FSX upgrades for people who already own the 777 and 757?Also, will the patches for the 777 and 757 for FS9 be released at the same time?

Guest Phoenix

Gralin was merely the Corporate name that PSS was registered under. We were never a subsidiary but as we say in the US and the UK PSS was a DBA name. Due to some changes in the ownership we elected to change the registered name. There is and will be no change in the main principals or the operational structure at PSS. Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phxbanner.jpg

Guest CWR Weather Radar

Nice to speak you here robert, i would also be nice to answer my mail about the outstanding money!Anyway my lawer is up to get in contact with Graham in Malta...But everything could be so easy, if you just answer my mails and simply pay the money.Florian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.