Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Customer's are not mushrooms

Just checked, store is back open.

Eric 

Well said. In fact, earlier on I sent an email to PSS stating exactly the same thing. I'm not expecting a reply, and I don't think it'll change anything. The disgraceful way they've treated their 757 and 777 customers (I'm a 777 owner and still waiting for bugs to be fixed) has gone on and on and I don't see that it'll change.All it means is that PSS will not be seeing another penny from me, and may even have to give me money back for my as yet unused 757 if an FS9 patch is not forthcoming.

and may even have to give me money back for my as yet unused 757 if an FS9 patch is not forthcoming.Have you checked the latest version of the base installer for the 757 on the PSS site before opening your mouth? ;)

Eric 

I am having so many problems with the stupid idiot 757 and the dumbies aren't answering, will anyone help?I hate these idiotsyes I doanthony

Guest CWR Weather Radar

>Have you simply>taken our money and run away with it? YES THEY DID!I am the guy providing the weather radars for PSS, i didn't get one single payment for the 757, for 777 a number of payments are outstanding. My lawer already busy to find ways to get it from them.By the way the Gralin company, which PSS was a sub company from, already closed its business. So look out carefully to whom you pay the money when you do a online purchase.PSS has/had a very very good programmer but the managment is really bad, unthruthable and unserious.The are only hunting for your money, the didn't care a cent about you and even about the suppliers of them.regardsFlorian

So a new 757 patch is out. Version 1.3. When did this happen? I haven't seen any postings by PSS on the forum or on their web site saying this? What has been changed/fixed/updated in the new 1.3 version?I see that they've managed to get the website working again - seems they have enough people to get the part of the business running that deals with taking money, but for support for people who have already paid, we're still in the dark.

Anthony,I along with Johan Dees - who is a very highly respected member of the community - have spent much time recently trying to help you. To the extent that Johann actually produced a modified FDE {excellent BTW}.However, comments such as this last one will not endear you to any of us - let alone PSS themselves.I suggest that you take a step back and have a logical look at why you are having problems with PSS aircraft - I recall that your initial posts were all 777 related.John Rooum

Guest beverleyhs

I too am very unhappy about the silence from Phoenix. You have been my only source of payware as I just love the product, however I have totally gone over to FSX and am tired of waiting for the patch for the 777.Have you ever considered collecting a database of all our emails so that we can be updated to all the news. Seems something is dreadfully wrong in the State of Denmark.Beverley

Guest jaglover

Quote:Have you checked the latest version of the base installer for the 757 on the PSS site before opening your mouth?ERICDELTA AIR LINESAnd just what does Phil's mouth have to do with a written complaint on an internet forum? Until PSS makes an official announcement that the patch is released I don't consider it released. Indeed, another forum member has downloaded this so-called new patch and has found it sadly lacking.Mark

>Quote:>>Have you checked the latest version of the base installer for>the 757 on the PSS site before opening your mouth?>>>ERIC>DELTA AIR LINES>>>>>And just what does Phil's mouth have to do with a written>complaint on an internet forum? Until PSS makes an official>announcement that the patch is released I don't consider it>released. Indeed, another forum member has downloaded this>so-called new patch and has found it sadly lacking.>>>MarkThat other member found it sadly lacking over a 4kt difference in speed and because he does not know how to takeoff. Use caution when some pathetic person comes in here whining and crying because his 40 dollar airplane showed a 4kt difference from what the FMC said.And if you such a moron that you will refuse to d/l the 1.3 patch until someone from PSS offically announces it, well, words simply escape me.

Eric 

Guest bommel

all in all:ZSzero serviceregardsPeter

Guest jaglover

>>Quote:>>>>Have you checked the latest version of the base installer>for>>the 757 on the PSS site before opening your mouth?>>>>>>ERIC>>DELTA AIR LINES>>>>>>>>>>And just what does Phil's mouth have to do with a written>>complaint on an internet forum? Until PSS makes an official>>announcement that the patch is released I don't consider it>>released. Indeed, another forum member has downloaded this>>so-called new patch and has found it sadly lacking.>>>>>>Mark>>>And if you such a moron that you will refuse to d/l the 1.3>patch until someone from PSS offically announces it, well,>words simply escape me.How old are you? You've called me a moron and, in a different thread, you've called Ghoim pathetic. Do you call people names to make yourself feel good?Mark

Guest Phoenix

Florian with out going into details in has been a rough patch for PSS. I Will be writing you an email. It is my understanding that a resolution of this issue has been arrived at and you will be getting any money you are due soon.Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phxbanner.jpg

Guest jaglover

PSS, your customers are not mushrooms yet you are, metaphorically speaking, treating us as such. We do not deserve to be kept in the dark and covered in excrement. I know this is the PSS credo but it has to stop. It has to stop NOW.Why can you not provide a simple response to questions regarding the status of the 757 and 777? Have you simply taken our money and run away with it? Do you really care about your customers? Why has it been 6 months since the last 757 patch, a patch that was woefully inadequate. Why, 12 months after its release, have you not been able to complete the 757 package. This is the package, remember, that you gleefully foisted on your customers in an incomplete and untested state. It's the package that caused you to delete a vast majority of forum complaints in the hope of ripping off (oh, sorry, suckering in) more customers. philbrown posted a question on Aug 11 querying the status of the online web store. Phoenix5 was on the forum on the 12th and conveniently "forgot" to answer phil's question.Now, if your lack of response is due to the Maltese internet magically failing, or to that fact that pirates broke into your offices and stole the sole copy of your source code, or even to that fact that you're still not comfortable using the ultra modern technology know as conference calling, then maybe we can cut you a very small amount of slack. Otherwise, do the right thing and let us mushrooms know what's going on. You never know, one of us peons might actually be able to help the nobility that you think you are!Mark (see, I didn't forget to sign my post - you can't admonish me for that).