Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

PSS and the future

When will we know please guy's.I hate it when companies do things like this and then say "soon" or nothing at all, Whats the point !Then you have to spend a lot of time replying to questions such as this, but just remember that You started it in the first place.

Guest Phoenix5

Steve,If you are referring to the next aircraft, I am not in a position to pass that information on yet.

Guest Phoenix5

Steve,If you are referring to the next aircraft, I am not in a position to pass that information on yet.

>full featured product designed to fill a gap in flight sim aircraft manufacture. Hopefully it's a DC-4, DC-6 or a Super Constellation as there is not one good Propliner available for FS2004/FSX! (a HUGE gap IMHO ;))Ok...you're right, maybe I'm a dreamer ;-) GreetingsTim

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Hi All,Steve, on Fri Jul-06-07 11:18 PM you said that you would be able to tell us about whats next, well were now at 7 Oct, so, whats is going to be !Thanks.

Guest JI-FLYER

HiI intend to find Rob Elliott , He is a adminministor who working in your website .He support the PSS product service . Last year I purchased a PSS757 download version . But the PSS company had been closed , it gave me a install on-line , so now I counld not setup it as normal ,I heard that Mr. Rob Elliott is a volunteer for PSS coprate . I really need some help from Rob Elliott . Counld you tell me how to contact with him . This is my order details as below: [This is an automated email DO NOT Reply]Thank you for your order received today.Your credit card payment has been securely processed by SecureTrading, and your cardwill be billed shortly.We hope that you find our service satisfactory.===============================================PAYMENT DETAILS===============================================Name - JI HENGAddress -TAIPINGQIAO street of FENGTAI of BEIJING CHINA, 100073ChinaEmail - wangxybj@tom.comCardType - MastercardExpires - 02 / 2009===============================================ORDER Ref: 23-3-336434===============================================1X 757_All_Base @ ?0Subtotal - ?0.000% Discount - ?.00Total: ?0.00===============================================Phoenix Simulation Softwarehttp://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk

Guest ruudopdeweegh

Since my latest computer crash I lost both PSS Concorde and 777.Although my message is a little late (fortunately crashes do not happen all the time) I wonder if PSS is still there, but I don't think so.Reinstalling is impossible as there is no server anymore. A lot of money is lost now... :-(Regards,Ruud>Dave,>>No worries, and to be totally honest I was not thinking of>your post when I wrote that, I just want to assure everyone>that PSS is still here.>>Your Airbus question, if you ask in the Airbus forum Rob>Elliot is the guru there and would be able to provide an>answer for you; I am not 100% sure as to the degree of>functionality.>

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.