Sign in to follow this  
Porthos

FS9 lock up when using HOLD function in v1.3 757

Hi All and thanks for the update.I searched the threads but could not find a specific reference to this issue.LAst night between SCIP and NTAA I initiated a HOLD function at MOANA. The result was a total lockup of FS9 - not CTD but a freeze.I restarted and did the same thing again with the same result. Is this a known issue?I tried to enter a hold at MOANA for RW 22 VOR at NTAA.System specsAMD 4600 dual coreASUS A8NSLI Premium board2G PC800 RAM2 x Leadtek PX 7800GT cards (not in SLI function)2 x 250G WD SATA II RAID in RAID 1 config.I'll try again with diferent approaches and advise if the same result.______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Well I uninstalled the V1.3 then reinstalled and so far so good..no lock up when using HOLD function.ANy ideas ??______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Guest Phoenix5

G'day Rob,No real idea, I am investigating a few possibilities.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.