Sign in to follow this  
MOFF

First impression of 757 1.3

Hi all,as a long time ago user of the Airbusses made by PSS I was thinking about to look after months onto the PSS site to check whats new there.I purchased the 757 1.3 three days ago. Read about that real pilots tested it, which producer of FS addons didn

>Which real pilot told PSS that the ILS freq, which to set on>the centerpedestal is directly linked to NAV 1 and in 3D panel>also to NAV2 wihtout any chance to change the NAV1 or NAV2>seperately in 3D panel ?Steffen, in all fairness to PSS, I think their advertising comment "Custom designed flight dynamics based on real world data and fully tested by current 757 Pilots" is referring to just that; testing of the flight dynamics by real pilots. I didn't get the impression real pilots were giving their blessing to a panel which is basically a compromise designed to work within the limits of one's screen size or MSFS constraints. While I have a number of complaints with this add-on, the handling is one of the things I find to be a strong point (occasional rocket-climbs notwithstanding).>Also the ILS freq tuning via FMC NAV/RAD page isn

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Guest Phoenix5

Steffen,Dave has answered the question correctly. Our pilots comments where on the flight handling and basic look. We are aware that there are a few items not modelled exactly the same as the real plane, but there is a limit of what we can put into a panel.

Thanks for your kind replies Gentlemen. Understodd all very well. But when you creates a new designed aircraft for FS, you are in the risk that the users will compare yours with other, I am sure you know that. So other aircraft does the things I mentioned in my post, so thats the reason why I was wondering about the ILS stuff in your 757.... Ah, and I have to make sure I don

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.