Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kiko2007

Destabilized Ailerons on B757

Guest Kiko2007

Hello everybody.Today, i tried to fly the Boeing 757 and i encountered the following problem: i can not stabilize the plane on flight. The flight control surface displays ailerons going up and down and i can not control that. Could anybody tell me how to solve it?Regards,Kiko:-zhelp

Guest Phoenix5

Have you tried to calibrate your joystick?

Guest Valepor

John. What i do before taxiing to the runway and take

You are doing nothing wrong here - the AP should engage without a problem.I still suspect that your are not loading the aircraft correctly as this is the usual cause of this problem.If you know how to rebuild your FS9.cfg file, I suggest you back up the current one then restart FS9 to rebuild a new cfg file. Then select the 757 and try the take off again.John R

Guest Valepor

John. Which .cfg file should i modify? (there are several of them in the FS9 folder), how did you load the aircraft correctly?, are you flying the b757 cold and dark?Yours,Kiko:-wave

See the thread below titled: "757 without any lights".Follow the details there and you will be ok. Remember that the 757 initialises from a FS9 default aircraft with engines and avionics "on" - from this start point it loads to whatever scenario {cold & dark etc} you have selected on the set up panel.John

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.